Know your customer (KYC) Documents
As per Govt. of India, Know your customer (KYC) policy is an important step developed globally to prevent identity theft, financial fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing. The objective of KYC is to enable banks to know and understand their customers better and help them manage their risks prudently.Its compulsory to all COD members. All COD members need to upload their cancelled Photo Id proof to continue use our COD services. Policy is effective from October 15, 2016
Carry Parcel is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase. This includes, but is not limited to, your Name, Address, Phone number, Email address, and Credit/debit card details.
3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Storing your data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We reserve the right to transfer your information outside India for processing and storing.
Use of your Information
We collect information about you in order to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
2. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are a new customer, you will be required to enter your Email Address & Company Name (if a business) to access certain areas of the site. By providing this information, you consent to us contacting you via email from time-to-time. This data will not be passed onto any third parties.
When registering, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent for us to share your data with selected third parties just check the box at the bottom of the registration form.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of previous sales to you.
Furthermore, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
2. To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
3. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
How you can help keep your personal information secure
As you would expect of us, we will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the personal information you provide through our website is held and managed securely. However, there are some things that you can do to help keep your personal information safe, not just on our website, but whenever you provide information online.
Here are some simple ways you can improve the security of you information:
1. Use a secure browser
2. Use secure access to the internet.
Security upgrades for some older browser versions are available. We recommend that you contact your preferred browser provider for further information.
Your consent includes the retention of personal information that is collected through our Site, including your personal information that you submit through a registration process, for as long as you are registered on our site and until you withdraw your consent.